If you couldn’t make the Pension & Investments’ Pension Settlement Strategies event back in October, you’re in luck: you can watch the video of NISA’s presentation alongside our slides from the New York event. In the presentation, David Eichhorn discusses the effectiveness of partial buyouts and hibernation as de-risking tools in his 40-minute presentation titled “Comparing the Tools of Pension De-risking.” If you missed the conference—or if you’d just like a refresher—it’s well worth a watch.
Instructions for viewing the video:
- For best results, please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser when viewing the video.
- There are three display settings in the top-right corner that toggle between David and the presentation slides: Picture In Picture, Side By Side, and Single View.
- Click the Navigation button in the top-left corner to move between the different sections of the presentation.
- The Picture In Picture can be dragged across the screen and adjusted in size by clicking on its edges.
- The Toggle View button in the top-right corner switches between the slides and David as the dominant display.